One of Australia’s fastest growing designer furniture online retailer, we are currently looking for a Warehouse Assistant to keep up with our growth.
Furniture experience not required. You will be trained with inspecting and preparing items for dispatch.
Work in a new modern warehouse. Young dynamic team.
• Book deliveries with courier and drivers
• Order, receive, cost and label stock
• Raise supplier claims
• Liaise with our Suppliers and Support Office
• Container unloading
• Checking goods for damage before dispatch
• General warehouse maintenance
• Minor assembly of furniture
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong, fit and fast
• Good communication skills
• Are mature minded and confident communicator
• You should have an eye for detail, a passion for good design
• Be able to work some Saturdays if required
• Thrive in a team environment
• Forklift experience preferred but not mandatory (license not crucial)
• Must have at least 1-year warehouse EXPERIENCE
• Must be able to drive to Derrimut as there is no public transport
We will provide you with:
• First class hands-on training
Preference will be given to those who can demonstrate previous EXPERIENCE in similar roles and are able to adapt quickly.
You will start casual 5 days a week which will lead to full-time employment for the right candidate.