Transport refrigeration Services are seeking a Warehouse Store Person to join our parts team.
This is a fast paced working environment, you will need to be energetic and able to work autonomously and in a team. On the job training will be provided, therefore no experience is necessary for the right applicant, although experience will be taken into account.
Your duties (although not limited to) include;
· Picking & packing of customer orders
· Checking off and putting away incoming shipments
· Unloading trucks & containers
· Booking in courier pickups
· General warehouse organization, cleaning & maintenance
Your Skills include;
· Highly organized & tidy
· Excellent English verbal & writing skills
· Very good attention to detail
· Ability to comfortably lift 20kg
· Fork Lift License preferred
· Works well in a team environment, co-operative with others and able to manage ones time effectively
· Flexible, reliable & punctual
· Basic mechanical Knowledge, however not essential
The successful candidate will excel in this role, by contributing towards our meeting and exceeding our business targets and fulfilling internal / external customer expectations.
This position is permanent.
Warehouse Store Person @ TRS (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!